It's more than a blog; it's my blog.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

What a long, strange week it's been...

It's been a hell of a week over in my life, as multiple migraines and an odd bout of spyware have kept me away from both the blog and anything that was the least bit productive. I finally got around to downloading the update to Firefox 2.somethingsomething thanks to having to reformat and re-install Windows. I'd been avoiding the upgrade because of the paranoia I have regarding the possible loss of my hundreds of bookmarks, many of which I never actually re-visit. I'm glad I did finally do it, though, because I'm digging the spell-checker, and that neat little feature that re-loads your tabs when Firefox inevitably crashes on you. That might be an old feature that I had disabled in the past, but nevertheless, it was new to me. I wuv you, Firefox.

Meanwhile, on the internet:

The X-Entertainment X-Mas Advent Calender is back, and it's even more engrossing than last year's, introducing the concept of parallel universes populated by rabbits and feudal-era-themed calenders. Is it an insult to this year's TV writers and producers or a compliment to Matt's creative acumen for me to say that I'm finding the Advent Calender to be a must-see event this year, while I hold no such views toward any of the TV shows that returned or premiered this fall?

Elsewhere, I think somebody should tell Worf that whatever the hell this is, it doesn't look like it's for sitting:
You should never need a lift to get into a chair.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

At 8/12/07 2:54 PM , Blogger Siskoid said...

Worf climbs sculptures all the time.

That graffiti on top of the Zefram Cochrane statue? That was him.

The missing piece of the statue of liberty's crown? Worf made a bat'leth out of that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home