It's more than a blog; it's my blog.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Trek Updates

I'm working on the Reaper review, but I would be remiss if I didn't provide updates from the mecca of Comiccon:

Zachary Quinto (Sylar of Heroes fame) has been confirmed as the newest incarnation of Spock. I'm interested, to say the least. More as I get it.

Courtesy of TrekMovie.com:

As above, Quinto is Spock, Nimoy in the film as Spock, cryptically enough, and a new poster was released. I'd post that, too, but the site has just collapsed under the diluge of hits - which can only be construed as a good sign for the interest in this new film.

No casting of Kirk, though. And not much else. It's kind of disappointing, really.

ADDENDUM:
Here's the poster from Everythingbut-Trekweb.com.

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home